Alternative Splitter

ive all ways said its a pig to get it to fit but well worth it.
welcome to the elite club. :smile:

i cracked the under side of mine fitting it but melted it back together.

pretty keen on the front splitter as well looks good on the focus i wonder how much different the focus front is to the clios??

altenative splitter

ive all ways said its a pig to get it to fit but well worth it.
welcome to the elite club. :smile:

i cracked the under side of mine fitting it but melted it back together.

Yeah well happy with result, just need to carbon rap the centre section after a curb kiss parking up its so low !!!!

pretty keen on the front splitter as well looks good on the focus i wonder how much different the focus front is to the clios??

Yeah that's what set me off on this ford splitter,but the guy was saying he preffered to make a specific splitter for the clio rather than cobble the focus splitter

just spoke to him, he has the front splitter on order so hes waiting for that too arrive and then im sure i shall get a phone call and we go from there :smile:

hey all

just emailed these people in possibility of getting some splitters made just pondering how many would be interested

http://www.maxtondesign.eu/
SE-LE-2-FD1.jpg

Ebay Price

this was the response

Hello.

We are planed to prepare splitters for most interesting cars on market, but it is much of this so it takes long time.

But we can prepare splitter for Clio Mk3 197/Sport faster if there would be interest in it.

Please write how much of your club members would be interesting in that splitter - than I will ask my boss to prepare it fast.

By buing as a club bigger quanity of these splitters (min. 5-10) we would be able to offer you also much better price of it (with about 50% discount froim ebay prices of our splitters).

Please also write that you are interesting only for splitters for Cliop 197/Sport or also for splitters dfor Clio 200/Sport facelift ?

Best regards
Janusz Majcher

so enough interested we can get some made being from AUS itll be hard for me to continue organizing but thought maybe others can help...

cheers

Not really feeling that one Filo..

dare I say it looks a little bit cheap?

Much prefer either the SEAT or the TCE "Jase" Splitter...

just remember that the clio has that rubber strip under the bumper so without having a lip that lowers it itll look weird compared to the side skirts only reason i havnt tried a cupra R splitter yet as its too thin

hes still waiting for the splitter to arrive from renault, he sent me his sincere apologies but he said he will message me as soon as it arrives