Alpine head unit

Iv got a 200cup and the stereo in it looks dreadful, my mates got an Alpine 9882R sat on his side which he said I can have if I wash his car ha,

i was just wondering how it would work with controls just behind the steering wheel? Are only certain head units compatible or is there a wire I can buy to sort it out?

thanks

Iv got a 200cup and the stereo in it looks dreadful, my mates got an Alpine 9882R sat on his side which he said I can have if I wash his car ha,

i was just wondering how it would work with controls just behind the steering wheel? Are only certain head units compatible or is there a wire I can buy to sort it out?

thanks

Hi Dan, I'm selling the lead that you need in order to link your standard set up with any aftermarket HU. I also have a facia that you'll need as the aftermarket HU's are smaller so when you fit them, there's a gap either side.

The only thing you might need is an additional 'patch lead' for an alpine. I have one but not sure it will work with that unit?

You will also need a wiring loom adapter. You can pick those up from Halfords. The CD player clot is minimal though so good luck squeezing it all back in with the new HU!

Similar Thread Suggestions