Alloys offset

If I were to buy a new set of alloys, what offset would I need to get to have the same as 25mm or 20mm spacers? What are my options?

What sort of alloys are on offer with this offset? Any places worth looking? Really looking for a similar design to the O.Z Utraleggera, just don't think I can afford the Ultraleggera's... There so nice tho!

Cheers

Standard wheels are 68et
with 25mm spacers it makes them 43et.

My alloys are 45et.
Take a look at some pics of my car yo see how the wheels sit.

As jase said. Although that only applies to same width wheel so if you go up to oz 8x17 the offset will change. I am getting 8x17 et55

Standard wheels are 68et
with 25mm spacers it makes them 43et.

My alloys are 45et.
Take a look at some pics of my car yo see how the wheels sit.

I have looked at yours, it looks sweet. Just want that stance, will need to save hard tho, wanting coilerovers too :smile:

As jase said. Although that only applies to same width wheel so if you go up to oz 8x17 the offset will change. I am getting 8x17 et55

Is there a simple way to work it out? Would like to have slightly wider wheels to, would look even more mean! When you getting your wheels? You have an Albi Blue to don't ya? Would like to see it with the new wheels.

This is a thread i was going to post so thanks for all the input for RS197 because its helped me too!

Jase your stance looks great! So if you was wanting too get a new set of wheels with an offset thats equivelant to the normal alloys with 25mm spacers, you get 43et?

Jase your stance looks great! So if you was wanting too get a new set of wheels with an offset thats equivelant to the normal alloys with 25mm spacers, you get 43et?

yes. but that only really applies to 7.5" wheels.

clio 197 et63, megane 225 are et68, an alloy wheel place showed me on specially designed alloy wheel program