Alien Green 200 FF Cup (PROJECTORS FITTED)

TORN BETWEEN THE TOW OF THESE ATM, HELP ME!

• Total voters
Such an awful thing....Glad you are allright mate. Sorry to hear about it, hopefully you are gonna be up and running in no time.

That's bad news pal but at least you are alright, never good going on your roof. Hopefully you will get another ag 200!

Very glad all got out ok mate looks nasty, cant imaging what you feel its one of my fav on here, can you get the door handels of?

Very glad all got out ok mate looks nasty, cant imaging what you feel its one of my fav on here, can you get the door handels of?

i think its been taken to the insurance now so no sorry or i would have :worried: cant even get my recaros to make into office seats

Such an awful thing....Glad you are allright mate. Sorry to hear about it, hopefully you are gonna be up and running in no time.
yeh im fine enough just a sore head and heart haha :/ hope so been offerd stupid money from the insurer so they will be getting an angry phone call

That's bad news pal but at least you are alright, never good going on your roof. Hopefully you will get another ag 200!

hope so, just cant wait to get back to it for summer!

You do know that if you can prove which tractor dropped the mud/oil then you can claim off their insurance don't you? That's one of the reasons why most building projects have a street sweeper on site. It also works the same as if a truck sheds its load and you hit that, they're liable for the damage to your vehicle...

You do know that if you can prove which tractor dropped the mud/oil then you can claim off their insurance don't you? That's one of the reasons why most building projects have a street sweeper on site. It also works the same as if a truck sheds its load and you hit that, they're liable for the damage to your vehicle...

There's no way I could possibly say who I was as I live in a farming community so there's any number of people it could/couldn't be unfortunately

Gah, not to worry mate. Hopefully you'll be back in one soon enough anyway. :smile:

:worried: it's horrible! To think I was sitting next to it on Thursday! :worried:

But I'm sure I will be sitting next to an equally lovely one soon enough!

hi mate
yeh but of a C**T but thats life i guess ill have one soon to come out with you haha hopefully youll be all ready to go in the rally beast! :smile:

in norway working at the minute, will be ready to go week or so once im back

be out competing april 27th

hope you find new one soon

F##k just seen this!! Only seen it last weekend in Aviemore aswell. Hope you get it sorted out soon. Gees a shout when you's head out in Aberdeen, i'm game!!

Right lads what is the likelyhood of me being able to find a
200 FF Cup
Alien green
Recaros
Spoiler (optional)

I know there rare as it is let alone when I'm being picky and for under £11,000 would be great!

Similar Thread Suggestions