Alien from Croatia

Or i can call him Kermit,, the frog. Bought him last week from renault croatia. Clio was car from Evo magazine for six months ( something like longtermer ).
Here are some pictures.
efd90263.jpg
de0ff02a.jpg
631fe0e8.jpg

8eb923bc.jpg
78e63926.jpg

Attachments

• clio pictures 001.jpg
    clio pictures 001.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 97
  • clio pictures 003.jpg
    clio pictures 003.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 76
  • clio pictures 006.jpg
    clio pictures 006.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 75
  • clio pictures 007.jpg
    clio pictures 007.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 73
  • clio pictures 010.jpg
    clio pictures 010.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Few more info about my car, since my keyboard blocked last night, and i couldn't write any more. It has 35000km on the clock- they really drove it for last 6 months :angry: :angry: . I test-drove it last december ( Raptor 6767 also saw the car and drove it- and since he has expirience in clios- he also gave me a green light for buying :rolleyes: ), and love everything that this little car gave to me- handling, brakes, looks, speed.....you name it.... My friend, who works in Renault Croatia promised me good deal, and here it is :001_rolleyes:.
As i remember, list of extras are:
-cup chasis
-colour(expensive:scared:smile:
-tinted windows
-recaros
Renault also gave me 4 new winter tires- g-y ultra grip performance, and 4 bridgestone potenza's 050 with 30000km on them( could use them for this season), they also replaced front bumper and windshield( stone chips ) and replaced all 4 alloy wheels due to recless driving on a curbs by previous owners. I got also extended warranty for 2 more years for free:biggrin:.
I think that's enough for now. More pictures from inside to come...

I was excited...:thumbup:

I'm glad you've bought it. :thumbup1:
Me to. Slowly, but i'm falling in love with green motor.:001_wub::001_wub:.
After driving it for one week, i just went to move my vw polo 1.9tdi on a parking lot- when i started it- whoooow what a sound( cold diesel ):':smile:'( . Petrol engines are much, much smoother......

Welcome along mate, and that sounds like a really good deal you got on the car! Im starting to really really like these AG 200's

Hi there, as i promised, few more pictures of my car. We had here crazy weather those days....wed was snow-as seen on last pictures, and first few pictures are taken today after 'light' cleaning...:001_rolleyes:
af37b539.jpg
9c693319.jpg
3364777a.jpg

785718d7.jpg
1fe45e38.jpg
09df32b1.jpg

9a1e8ae2.jpg
048eac4e.jpg

I don't have equipment and i'm not so good at taking pictures, but i'll get better with time...:closedeyes::closedeyes:
Thanks for watching.

Hi there.
Few more pictures with my 'old' car, now belongs to my wife:':smile:'(.
She just tried rs today first time....after 3 weeks of me begging her to try the beast. Comment from her after 10km? It just wants from you to go faster and faster....:scared::scared:. What more to say? She is banned from rs for some time:rolleyes::rolleyes:.

That's all, folks.

Hi people!!!
Few new pictures from Easter cleaning. With a little help of my friend.....8)8)

You cann't have them both clean....clean car-dirty dog, and vice versa:'(

Take care...:biggrin::biggrin: