Albi Blue RS 200 Intro

Hey there fellow Albi owner! Looks great.

FYI, the cup cars run DS1.11 pads with HC discs, and they have no issues. Some of us have moved up to the 330mm packages from either Performance Friction, Compbrake, Godspeed, or Reyland, and they are fantastic for the track but overkill for the street. It all depends on what you want to do with the car.

The only other 'BBK' I know of is the Stoptech kit from Pure Motorports, but that is a lot of coin to swap out an already very good braking system.

Hi guys little update, after two track days and a 300 mile round trip driving across some amazing roads in Wales ending up in the elan valley I decided to treat her to some new wheels and tyres (mainly for track days).
Most of the interior has been taken out JP half cage going in next month along with 21mm spacers all round and pure motorsport stud and nut kit.

Has anyone got a ZPO shifter fitted and how do you get on with it compared to stock?

Attachments

• tempImageFJM6Yv.png
    tempImageFJM6Yv.png
    13.6 MB · Views: 21
  • 315F3C91-0D09-445D-93BB-068362CADF5D_1_201_a.jpeg
    315F3C91-0D09-445D-93BB-068362CADF5D_1_201_a.jpeg
    478.2 KB · Views: 20
image_6483441.JPG
Update:
Fifth track day done in the Clio with the new suspension and nakang AR1's.
The Eibach springs and cup dampers are a nice budget setup. A little boating into quarry corner, the esse's and bobbies saw a little bit of rubbing between the front bumper and tyres, but I think that's due to wheel setup. Think the ET40 on the OZs' may be abit too much.
Looking forward to some more track time in the summer.

Finally took the car and my self and my partner over to the ring, and what a blast that was. (had to tell her the barrier to the track was for the bigger car park, once she caught on I was every name under the sun haha.)

We did one lap in the Clio and then I got a golf gti rental from apex and went out in that for four laps on the TF. You can tell the weight difference apart immediately, the golf felt quicker down the straighter parts of the track but surprising didn't feel as quick as the Clio in the corners. Also not a fan of the golfs DSG would have been ten times better with a manual, but all that aside its a great experience and if you haven't already done it, then go and do it. Will definitely be returning next year and I cannot wait.

Attachments

• racetracker_18268140_282753.jpg
    racetracker_18268140_282753.jpg
    14.8 MB · Views: 23
Great progress so far! Looking good,

Where did you get that side skirt extension from?

Cheers bud! They were just off of eBay tbh mate as the genuine ones are out of my price range haha.

Reactions: d6n