albi blue finished pics

Evening all , as some of you might of allready seen, ive just finished this ( still a few bits of trim etc lol )
So thaught id share some pics!!

Hope you like.

129-1.jpg

131.jpg

134-2.jpg

126.jpg

119-2.jpg

118-1.jpg

Thanks rick

Thankyou all.

The plates are the old ones from the evo thats why the front one is smaller, the rear is standard size.

Yes the badges just clip on. Ive got a wheel center cap to paint but waiting untill i get a sport badge to save having to paint the gray twice.

Rick

ps , iandy , its what i do for a living mate.

Last edited:
Thankyou all.

The plates are the old ones from the evo thats why the front one is smaller, the rear is standard size.

Yes the badges just clip on. Ive got a wheel center cap to paint but waiting untill i get a sport badge to save having to paint the gray twice.

Rick

Might have to bob over see ya :smile: got panels to paint on kit car, really like the albi blue :smile:

Thankyou all.

Rick

There's no way that rear plate is standard size. Maybe standard size font (and maybe height) but the plate is much shorter. Nice, clean, standard plates with a GB logo would finish it off nicely.

Anyway, back on subject. The car looks fantastic! Almost looks Racing Blue in that first pic though! looks fresh as a daisy. Good job!

Will have to bob over to see ya at some time, I have a BMW in need of some tlc and need to sort out what am doing with the kit car, chassis powder coat or painted... and what to have the panels done in

Thanks all, am happy with how its come out.

Yes the rear plate is shorter , its just had the ends cut off insted of having loads of silly reflective yellow showing. The front wouldnt look as bad if the recess wasnt there to show the difference.

Personally I like the smaller plates too! Car looks fantastic, really like the colours, Albi and anthracite looks so good together.