Albi Blue 200

Depsite the weather being around -3 yesterday lunch time i popped out with a friend who has recently bought a new camera for some shots of the car, he's still very much getting to grips with it but we managed to get a few decent shots. Im loving the colour of the clio, really glad i went for it and along with those speedlines it looks like a different car in different lights.

Im aiming to get hold of a machine polisher so i can give it the once over before the really naff weather sets in.

Anyway some pictures...

fuc6qu.jpg

qyzw60.jpg

xej2hd.jpg

2zhks1z.jpg

wkfggo.jpg

2s9bnd1.jpg

After 3 weeks of owning it, so far i love it. So easy to drive but also very rewarding compared to the Focus RS i had before hand.

Awesome photos mate i really like number 2 and number 4 as you work your way down the page!

Albi is a nice colour tbh...awesome.

Lovely! Same spec as I have on order. Do you have any pictures of the rear as I'm trying to make my mind up as to whether it would benefit from the cup spoiler.

I do indeed, i wish i'd had a spoiler, it doesnt look bad at all IMO i just wish it had a little something to finish of the rear of the car..

11icpio.jpg

Thanks for the comments, i've started taking it up the rev range now and i have to say it sounds immense! Pulls well too which is always a bonus

Similar Thread Suggestions