Albi 197 - Stansted

You gave me a thumbs up, gave you a quick wave but I was a bit slow!

White stickers on the side, dynamique spoiler and ring sticker on the boot

Hi! Have put a spotted post up before for you so good to see you're on here

Mine was pretty dirty to be honest, washed it yesterday though :smile: yours however, was clean!

ah, sorry i missed that first one.
think mine's a bit grubby to be fair! i got some clay for it yesterday, so i'll give that a blast when i get the chance.
when i waved at you my wife said 'what are you waving for, he'll think your mental!!'
so i'm glad you noticed mate!

ah, sorry i missed that first one.
think mine's a bit grubby to be fair! i got some clay for it yesterday, so i'll give that a blast when i get the chance.
when i waved at you my wife said 'what are you waving for, he'll think your mental!!'
so i'm glad you noticed mate!

I get this all the time, the GF says you look like a wierdo! I do anyway so I don't see the harm :smiley:

Lol, do you live down the side of the bell? I think last time I saw you, you were pulling out of there

oh, can't believe i've not seen more of you then!!!
come to think of it, i do remember seeing a red 197 when i came out of stoney common. i'd only had the car a little while, so i didn't know if waving was the done thing!
i used to wave in my previous car - an Alfa. but saying that, it was probably people waving saying 'WOW, another running Alfa....never seen that before!!' :smiley: :smiley:

I think that's when I saw you the first time, I was in a queue of traffic when you pulled out.

I don't normally wave to be honest, most 197s I see aren't on this site :worried:

Similar Thread Suggestions