Albi 197 '...JXY' Sheffield M1 (j31)/A57

Saw an Albi this morning coming from the worksop side of the M1 J31 down A57.

You overtook me and a lorry going past the firestation (dual carraige way bit), you weren't hanging around :thumbsup:

Car had Gold Member stickers in the back quarter window 8)

I was in my Fiesta Van not the Clio :smile:

That'd be me fella.

Yeah, that's only like one of two stretches on my commute in a morning where I can really put my foot down! That and was running a little late..

Edit: Do you drive down from Barnsley then for work I'm guessin?

Last edited:
Yep, I come down from J36 as I work in Holbrook. I usually give it some at that bit too (as much as you can in a diesel fiesta!) but I'd seen you at the other side of the roundabout so stuck behind the lorry to see if you'd catch up, you did... and then some :driveby: :smiley:

Haha yeah. Well I've moved back to Worksop now as I have graduated so no longer in Sheff but I'm now working at Sheff business park so take that route to avoid the motorway as sometimes the traffic is crap.

If you go that way often you'll probably see me knocking about. Have to get a local meet organised somewhere to say hi properly! If you see me about again, give me a flash and i'll keep my eye out haha

Will do fella, I'm usually travelling down there at about 8:20 so a bit earlier than today.

I'm hoping to get some little meet and greets posted up soon as I know there's a few members who might like to put faces to names. So keep your eye out in the Yorkshire section as I'm gonna be posting up looking for ideas soon. :smile:

Spotted you again yesterday Fletch, I wasn't driving at the time though so couldn't give you a flash. It was on my way home, about 5:50ish. :smiley: