Akrapovic on a 197?

Around 1000£ Is evolution in Croatia, and 200 diffuzor is around 900£ with everything on it. So 1900£ for this exhaust on 197?? To much....its probebly the best exhaust system but what about KTR Pro Performance ? Its much cheaper around £454.80 (Inc vat)

Around 1000£ Is evolution in Croatia, and 200 diffuzor is around 900£ with everything on it. So 1900£ for this exhaust on 197?? To much....its probebly the best exhaust system but what about KTR Pro Performance ? Its much cheaper around £454.80 (Inc vat)

No need for the 200 diffuser, jamsport here in the uk make different ends so it can fit a 197 diffuser.

^^^ Yep, just get some new tips welded on to suit. I have a K-Tec 200 system on my 197, looks standard but sounds ace. :smile:

Not sure how much of a performance difference (if any) there is between a Akra and a K-Tec...

^^^ Yep, just get some new tips welded on to suit. I have a K-Tec 200 system on my 197, looks standard but sounds ace. :smile:

Not sure how much of a performance difference (if any) there is between a Akra and a K-Tec...

I dare say without a remap the difference will be negligible. Post remap though might be a different story though?

I'd really like to come to a meet and see how good these systems are. I went for a K-Tec in the end. It's excellent, sounds like a racing car, pops and burbles and is just ACE. Thing is it was half the price of an Akra.......

Why? Is there any difference exept the tips? Sound is different or ?

No problem to fit the Akra on a 197.
First I've want to cut the tips off to keep the stealth look (love it !!), but they are really short so it was no problem and I leave it as it was

Here a pic of my rear

Last edited: