Akrapovic on a 197?

I see the Akrapovic exhaust systems are advertised for the 200 only, do they fit on the 197 too??

Also, is the evolution system road legal? Ie will it pass an MOT?

It will pass on the MOT it still has the precat in it. Mine was the 1st on a 197, its amazing! Jamsport just made me some custom exhaust tips that clamped on until i got a 200 diffuser :smile:

It will pass on the MOT it still has the precat in it. Mine was the 1st on a 197, its amazing! Jamsport just made me some custom exhaust tips that clamped on until i got a 200 diffuser :smile:
I was gonna say, I always thought you needed a 200 diffuser. That's sweet as a fn nut man. So SO tempted...

I was gonna say, I always thought you needed a 200 diffuser. That's sweet as a fn nut man. So SO tempted...

Always a way round things :wink:

Theres some pics on my project thread, looks like a standard 197 exhaust :smile:

This is awesome. :smiley:

Was it an easy conversion from the 197 to 200 diffuser with the Akra exhaust?

it would be all down to the garage, if the particular technician knows that theres suppose to be two cats then i suppose they could fail it, it all depends on how far the technician whats to take it.

it would be all down to the garage, if the particular technician knows that theres suppose to be two cats then i suppose they could fail it, it all depends on how far the technician whats to take it.

you could always weld a box around a straight through pipe

This is awesome. :smiley:

Was it an easy conversion from the 197 to 200 diffuser with the Akra exhaust?

Yeah couldnt of been any easier!! 197 tips/diffuser off. Carbon tips on 200 diffuser,200 diffuser on.....finish :smile: lol! Its a perfect fit, no rattling, overheating nothing. Amazing workmanship! Ive never had a bad thing to say about it, nor any other owner on here, you get what you pay for on these cars imo. :smile:

It will pass as well is it only eliminates the 2nd cat i believe to aid low down torque, which is massively gained!

It's the tone that sold me, it's not tinny, or overly boomy. Sounds like a race car, and has a nice eager aggressive tone!! Perfect.

It's definitely the ideal sounding exhaust. Sound is right in the middle as Mike said. Not tinny and not boomy. Just right.

Lol fair play man... I think I'll hold on for one if the TDF one isn't what it's meant to be...