Akrapović exhaust for the RS200

because of my lower compression ratio i still would have back pressure ploblems mate yeah. supersprint are another company that want nearly 2 grand for an exhaust system i could justify that.

I'm going to heat wrap the exhaust in carbon tape from manifold back to see if it makes a difference on the RR after the charger is fitted. ive gone for KTR's pro exhaust as its good value for money and after a quick search on youtube sounds pretty meen.

because of my lower compression ratio i still would have back pressure ploblems mate yeah. supersprint are another company that want nearly 2 grand for an exhaust system i could justify that.

I'm going to heat wrap the exhaust in carbon tape from manifold back to see if it makes a difference on the RR after the charger is fitted. ive gone for KTR's pro exhaust as its good value for money and after a quick search on youtube sounds pretty meen.

The Supersprint Y pipe for the manifold would be ideal for your plans (pre-cat elimination. Simoxmino had one, its now off his car so maybe a PM to him would be a good shout)

Last edited: