Akrapović exhaust for the RS200

sounds great Ozi,

i do like the rear diffuser chrome ends in black, very smart.

are you going for one then mate ?.

sounds great Ozi,

i do like the rear diffuser chrome ends in black, very smart.

are you going for one then mate ?.

Tbh think the price's gonna hurt :lol: imho if you want gains (real gains) and sound plus a few kg lighter car then this is the one to get but the price will probably be :tongueout:anic:

If they'll make one for the 197 - slash-cut tailpipes - then I'd surely be interested :thumbup1:

Btw is the RS200 back-box the same as the 197's?

I had an Akrapovic on my Suzuki GSXR750 and it sounded awesome with fantastic build quality, but as you say - they're not cheap.

Don't quote me on this but I am sure I bumped into this system somewhere. Possibly demon tweeks and it was nearly £2k

Edit: I may have it confused with a quicksilver or supersprint exhaust

Last edited:
supersprints and powerflow seem to be the most expensive . . . . cant see it in the 2010 tweeks catalogue.

money no object supersprint race system is the one I'd have.

Woody would you not be best with a custom exhaust ? Or is it only turbo charging that benefits from an oversized bore ?

Was considering having seen the prices I'm not so up on the idea :zomg:

You must know that Akrapović must stand up to his reputation - so the promised gains with this exhaust are real and the materials he uses :jase2::biggrin:

Don't get me wrong but I've seen the fit&finish of many Miltek exhausts for the Clio and the negative gains :thumb1: true performance does have it's price 8)