Aftermarket Alloys

Hello guys,
Looking at replacing my alloys and just had a few questions that I think I know the answer too but just wanted clarifying.
I'm using a few well known sites, Wheelbasealloys, Demon Tweeks, Performance Alloys etc but I believe their car configurator doesn't allow wheels to show when above a certain centre bore which is gimping the search.
I've found some Sparco Assetto Garas, 5x108 45ET 7.5x17 but with a 73 Centre bore. I'm hoping I'm correct in assuming that with spigot rings, they'll be fine to fit? I did some research and saw that Rota Grids which a few people are running are also 73 Centre bore so I'm hoping this is the case and I can expand my search a little. With 45ET they should be around 23MM further out compared to standard which should be fine as a fair few people run 25MM spacers anyway.
The other big quest is I wasn't sure whether as long as you're above 17" the clearance for calipers would be okay, again I take it that is the case but just wondered if anyone could clarify. Most of the companies are being pretty vague as I'd expected so thought I'd ask here.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.wheelbasealloys.com/alloy-wheels/sparco/assetto-gara/black/17-inch

Yes these will fit with spigot rings, you can buy the spigot rings on eBay - for this same reason you can also fit Volvo and Ford wheels (basically any 5x108 wheel as long as the offset clears the calipers and doesn't stick out past the arches). You shouldn't have any issues with these clearing the calipers but it really does depend on the wheel design.

Yea that's what I thought, I figured due to most aftermarkets being at least 13 ET less than standard the calipers shouldn't be an issue and as long as they're not stupid deep dish wheels I should be okay. Just didn't want to spend £600 on wheels that wouldn't fit and have to pay a restock charge haha.