After the VXR is better than - this will make you laugh

He was actually too embarrassed to say what actually happened in that an RS197 came flying up the road and so his corsa did the honourable thing and just rolled over and gave up

He was actually too embarrassed to say what actually happened in that an RS197 came flying up the road and so his corsa did the honourable thing and just rolled over and gave up

Wouldn't be the first Corsa to do that. :smiley:

Of all the places to crash lol. Glad nobody was hurt and it can be taken in good jest.

Nice exhaust. I heard that beast will take the 1.2 70bhp all the way up to 73bhp...

Lol, thats the worst bit of 'target fixation' I have ever seen, he should have easily been able to hit that...

Of all the places to crash lol. Glad nobody was hurt and it can be taken in good jest.

If it was nasty I wouldn't be taking the mick,
but something trying to work out is the car is on it's side but looking at verge in behind there's no gauging and scraping it is just like it has come to a stop then rolled over.

It's copyrighted, so could do a screen grab to get it but if they have internet trolls looking for their stuff being posted elsewhere that'll get this site into issues and so wouldn't want to do that.

Sorry

page 3 is only reason i visit their site :wink:

....this is very close to where I live.....that stretch of road is superb....that particular spot is prone to icing as its in a dip, so we should give the driver the benefit of the doubt!!.....sign should actually read...'Thankyou for driving carefully. Now get stuck in and enjoy it!'

Image won't copy mate, an I'm in work so can't get code as website has protection.. text on the other hand.

"DOH!!! This driver was obviously paying too much attention to the 'Thank you for driving carefully' sign to, um, drive carefully.
The unnamed driver of a black Vauxhall Corsa veered off the road and toppled it on to its side in the village of Wickwar, near Bristol last week.

Thankfully, no one was injured in the incident, but next time the driver should concentrate on the road more and less on reading signs."

cant see cause im at work. can someone copy and paste?

A
corsa_main_1426551a.jpg

Image courtesy of the Sun Newspaper (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...p-in-a-ditchnext-to-careful-driving-sign.html)

exactly! Reading road signs is for girls! "Slow down" Ill be the judge of that!

Look what happens when you read the road signs.

Anybody else click on the Page 3 icon on the left?, Lucy Collet. DAMN FINE!

'Max Speed 40' = Challenge accepted.... :wink:

That is a very funny picture! Like it! :thumbup:

....this is very close to where I live.....that stretch of road is superb....that particular spot is prone to icing as its in a dip, so we should give the driver the benefit of the doubt!!.....sign should actually read...'Thankyou for driving carefully. Now get stuck in and enjoy it!'

This is local to me too, I'm in Yat'e...

Similar Thread Suggestions