Advice

Open the door for her and play it cool with a 'how did that scratch get there' line, if she owns up to it let her repay you :wink:

Repay how? :wink::wink: Money or *something else* (think he's too young to know about that kind of thing)

tbh mate she should have owned up in the first place, :thumbdown:

she,s keeping things from you already, lol :rofl: (get rid no good), lol only joking.

I made them up lol I doubt she would like them though not being a grandma :wink:

I know I don't she is quite old enough to be a Grandma yet! :wink:

Repay how? :wink::wink: Money or *something else* (think he's too young to know about that kind of thing)

Too young Mike! I still havent had the "Bees and the Birds" talk yet! :tongueout:

tbh mate she should have owned up in the first place, :thumbdown:

I don't she was that bothered Chappo! :thumbdown:

deffo tell her mate,

and tell her as well she owe's you big time, ( cough cough ), lol

+1 :rofl:

I would tell her, I mean who the hell gets out of a car by standing on the sill!?

:f1team07: from the car???

We need to know if you got some of said lady tbh?

If no, then tell her when you have :wink:

Oh, and we need pics to give a better assessment

This explains the FB post last night lol! Next time undo her seat belt, open the passenger door and rip on the handbrake while turning right. She will be flung out and no damage to the sills.... Just a thought??? :wink:

This explains the FB post last night lol! Next time undo her seat belt, open the passenger door and rip on the handbrake while turning right. She will be flung out and no damage to the sills.... Just a thought??? :wink:

I might try that next time, if there is a next time Paul! :wink:

I know Paul, all of Saturday night without a beer! That hasn't happened for a while! :smiley:

I would have thought you would have been too knackered to do anything last night! Or was she worth the effort, just not the damage to the car!? :wink:

I reckon you should point it out but blame it on the ex, hopefully bring out a competitive edge might even make her help out keeping it in top nick.....

I don't understand how anyone can stand on a sill getting out of a car ?

She didn't stand on it just smashed her foot against it when getting out!
Honestly I don't how she did it, must just be clumsy! :worried:

LMAO well at least if she is clumsy you will be able to use the good old 'oops, I tripped and fell' excuse hahaha!

I learnt about this the hard way once!

I had a pair of shoes on that needed re tipping and had the metal spike peeping out and got out of the C2 in a rush - hello mr gauge!!! He still says hello every morning :/

Lesson learned and I will never wear heels that need re tipping when in the 197!!! Ever.

I'd sarcastically tell her and see what she says. Something along the line of 'look what some woman did to my car last week the dosy clarnet!'

tell her to take shoes of before getting in the car and tell her to put them on in the bedroom lol:wink:
on a serious note slap her:wink:

I'd sarcastically tell her and see what she says. Something along the line of 'look what some woman did to my car last week the dosy clarnet!'

This does sound a good idea, but what if she takes it the wrong way.................................................................?????

Women eh! :wink:

tell her to take shoes of before getting in the car and tell her to put them on in the bedroom lol:wink:
on a serious note slap her:wink:

Good lad :thumbup:

This does sound a good idea, but what if she takes it the wrong way.................................................................?????

She is a woman - always going to take it the wrong way! :wink: