Aberdeen Crash

SnapMonkey

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I've lifted this thread off CS.net as I thought it was worth showing.

Words cannot describe how bad this is, and much worse it could have been.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK9-Ikcu0sY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGYUBtwR8Fc[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Holy sh!t!!! That Corsa is a wreck, I feel so sorry for the driver of the truck though, poor guy, I bet he sh!t himself.

We have those same camera's and loggers on our trucks at work and I have to say the quality of the recordings is excellent.

2 seconds more and the corsa would have disintigrated, (head on almost)

lucky lucky peeps,

do feel for the truck driver tho,

Holy ****, im on that road tomorrow.. Its right beside my best friends house, the Portlethen turn off...

That's a serious accident.

Corsa driver should never be allowed behind the wheel of a car again! What a tool!!!

Im watching that video again and thinking to myself, that bit of one way road it came down the wrong way is a mile long it nearly turns back on itself and then over a flyover onto a roundabout!

What was the driver thinking.

Corsa driver should never be allowed behind the wheel of a car again! What a tool!!!

What's worrying is that they WILL be allowed back behind the wheel and next time it might be yours or my life they're putting in danger.

I don't usually have much sympathy for truck drivers but I bet he puckered up something terrible seeing that and did well to not just plough straight into the corsa.

What's worrying is that they WILL be allowed back behind the wheel and next time it might be yours or my life they're putting in danger.

I don't usually have much sympathy for truck drivers but I bet he puckered up something terrible seeing that and did well to not just plough straight into the corsa.

Thats the thing that pisses me off most of all, being allowed to drive is treated as a right - it isn't it is a privilege. If people cannot do it they shouldn't be allowed to AT ALL! :f1team07: