A very big thank you!!!

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
To everybody that cam to FCS today.

What a fantastic turnout and great support for the site!

I did try and get about to see people, but lots of "lock and run" at the beginning of the day lol :wink:

See you all next year hopefully!!

Also, another mega thank you for the amazing evening we had last night too.

Playing pictionary on a white board in the conference room with everybody until the wee small hours was great. Brilliant meal out too!

Mike

P.S. Sweaty Crack :wink:

Last edited:
To everybody that cam to FCS today.

What a fantastic turnout and great support for the site!

I did try and get about to see people, but lots of "lock and run" at the beginning of the day lol :wink:

See you all next year hopefully!!

Also, another mega thank you for the amazing evening we had last night too.

Playing pictionary on a white board in the conference room with everybody until the wee small hours was great. Brilliant meal out too!

Mike

P.S. Sweaty Crack :wink:

Lmao, that was hillarious, I'm sure someone will have a picture of MikeLY's efforts...

P.S Ginger Nuts

LOL that picture you have a MikeLY and the white board is brilliant Fernandez! That white board was a good idea, but basically 2hours of filth :smiley:

#GingerNuts

Was great to meet everyone, some again, some for the first time.

Had a great laugh and look forward to the next ones.

:thumbup: :kiss:

Angel is the legend that sorted out the Hotel for us too. Together, him and his wife make one amazing team too!!! Don't dis-obey Mrs F! :smile::smile::smile::smile:

That's MY picture of MikeLY197 and the whiteboard the cheeky scamp :wink:

We hotelling it for Trax then? Not a massive point for me as I'm only down the road but I'm game.

Angel is the legend that sorted out the Hotel for us too. Together, him and his wife make one amazing team too!!! Don't dis-obey Mrs F! :smile::smile::smile::smile:

No worries mate, it was a pleasure and we both had a great laugh. Next time you may see Caroline drunk and then shes even funnier