200: A Few Shots Of The Clio LJO 200...

Willis

The Gatekeeper
Platinum Member
Had a bit of a nosey around a very limited edition LJO 200 today.

As you can see, the main changes from the regular 200 are in the aesthetics, The front looks much better on this version...

20121027-01-1.jpg

Also, RS seem to have followed on from the Gordini wheels and this version wears completely colour-coded Flatline wheels...

20121027-02-1.jpg

The main changes though are in the aero' department. Note the increase in size of the Cup Spoiler and also the extra depth of the Diffuser. The eagle-eyed amongst you will spot that this particular 200 is sporting a NGTC-style side-exit exhaust. It's surprisingly quiet however, so the first mod' is probably going to be removal of the Centre Silencer... It drives much like you'd expect it to, the turning cirlce is phenomenal and the weight saving over a 200FF is nothing short of extraordinary. This very limited edition weighs in at around 5KG...

20121027-03-1.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently it was originally designed to go on Kimi Raikonnen's F1 car but it was outlawed for generating so much downforce it was creasing the track.

Can you come clean my black r27 please willis. Clearly you know how to clean one properly!

Can you come clean my black r27 please willis. Clearly you know how to clean one properly!

Hahaha!!! I do two big details a year and the rest of the time she just gets a bath every 7/8 weeks...

http://clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=27468

I'm also quite into Anti-Detailing...

http://clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24117

Our son Lewis is getting good with his squirter now though, he cleaned the LJO 200 in five minutes flat and takes biscuits as payment!!! :smiley:

I'll ask him mate, think he might be able to make his own though on his JCB workbench. :thumbup:

Well it's got the full Sticker Pack, which I think is a bit OTT but each to their own.

It's also rocking the Flatline wheels, which are a 3x1J with a 0 offset. They're a marked improvement over the standard spec' wheels.

It's got keyless entry and stop/start for dinner technology as well which comes in handy and helps keep the MPG and emissions in check.