AST's on and a few track shots

rosscoe

Platinum Member
Here's a few shots of the track car around knockhill recently, and how she sits on the AST's.

Nice and low, same ride height as the cup racers...give or take a few mm..lol..
IMAG0176_zpswypvrsdq.jpg
IMAG0172_zpsq6eyxr4c.jpg
IMAG0171_zpsjpmi75zr.jpg
KTN50077_zpse7alebov.jpg
KTN50267_zpsgysxw8vo.jpg
KTN51158_zpsf4zmdqs1.jpg
KTN51176_zps6ol2uf3c.jpg

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
only if the AST's werent so expensive..great set up..what suspension did you have on before these??

I had standard shocks with cook sport springs, it was a very very good setup for the track.
I didn't realize just how good they were until I changed them out.
Lap times are only a couple of seconds faster just now.

just a couple of seconds faster???and thats not enough??would love to have them on mine..cool set up

Awesome work mate. I have AST on mine. Superb.

Love the photos too. Especially the one coming over the brow and the one with the inside wheels off the floor. Top stuff.

I'd lift the rear so it gives you some rake. Will handle better

The rear is slightly higher than the front, its prob the hand brake thats pulling the back down a touch.

How much higher would you think is needed?

Last edited:
Awesome work mate. I have AST on mine. Superb.

Love the photos too. Especially the one coming over the brow and the one with the inside wheels off the floor. Top stuff.

Cheers mate, they really do handle brilliantly on them, I sat right behind a scooby the other track night and he just couldn't get away thru the corners....he was not at all happy...lol.

Cheers mate, they really do handle brilliantly on them, I sat right behind a scooby the other track night and he just couldn't get away thru the corners....he was not at all happy...lol.

Agreed. Love mine. Your garage looks similar to ours!

:smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions