197: A bit hacked off, centre cap missing!

Arran

I Love Lamp
Platinum Member
So I had my wheels powder coated 2 weeks ago and they painted the centre caps so they now matched the new colour. I had already bought 1 anthracite centre cap from someone on the forum, thinking the centre caps wouldn't be painted. So I sold this at the beggining of the week to someone on here.

So I had 4 anthrecite centre caps, all matching, shinny and nice. Got out the car last night after a spirited drive to the missus' house and the drivers side centre cap is missing! So where the hell has it gone? I've checked the others and they all seem farily well stuck in, do you think someone might have half inched it? Or is it worth saying to the company who did the work on my wheels that one has gone missing and see if they get me another one?

All I know is I'm annoyed because it's the show on Sunday and I wanted the car looking it's best.

To make matters worse, Renault Wolverhampton are absolutely useless. The parts guy just told me:

1. they didn't do anthrecite wheels for the 197 - lie
2. the cup wheels are different to the non-cup - lie
3. he needs the part number to find the part - lie
4. any centre caps come as silver and need painting - lie.

complete and utter tw@!

Lol i heard the guy u spoke to at renault was actually called david cameron with all those lies

as we were so much better off under labour, borrwing 70p of ever £1 we had, not to mention 99% of new jobs labour made were given to none-british born people :smile: oh, and they introduced the financial services authority, which did a good job of protecting against a recession. oh no, wait a minute.....
not to mention gordon browns' recent admission regarding the depression.

:smile:

as we were so much better off under labour, borrwing 70p of ever £1 we had, not to mention 99% of new jobs labour made were given to none-british born people :smile: oh, and they introduced the financial services authority, which did a good job of protecting against a recession. oh no, wait a minute.....
not to mention gordon browns' recent admission regarding the depression.

:smile:

Yes mate, you might be right, but you can't deny the fact Cameron has not kept to all the things he promised. But then again, politians never do!

Back on topic anyway, centre cap should be there at the national on Sunday.

Yes mate, you might be right, but you can't deny the fact Cameron has not kept to all the things he promised. But then again, politians never do!

Back on topic anyway, centre cap should be there at the national on Sunday.

I dont know if i want to bring it now :lol:

Erm? Ok? Er, see you Sunday Karl! :confused1:

Politics isn't something I like talking about tbh, everyone has different views etc.

After my experiences with Renault wolves, nothing surprises me. I'll have to find out where you got yours powdercoated from on Sunday. I'll obviously need to check the quality first

they come loose arran if you dont locate the half round bit in the right place :wink: