+ 95 bhp after rs tuning map

Hi

first post but been browsing for a while, just thought i would share my remap print out with you guys.

So last month i did a few upgrades to my 197 cup

Full milltek cat back with decat pipe
toyosports manifold
Pipercross panel filter

So as expected it was running like s**t until i had it mapped at rs tuning yesterday, just cant beleive it had lost so much power from the upgrades

The guys at rs said it was one of the stronger engines out there so pretty pleased over all

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415449269127.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415449269127.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 213
Haha i know i couldnt beleive it when i seen the print out, well actually i could because it had flat spots all over the rev range and it felt lacking in power until it got to 5k revs, never thought it would of had 100 bhp tho

Worth it now tho it feels epic, pulls like a train through gears now, no flat spots either.

A arden blue astra vxr couldnt over take me this morning so......

Pops and bangs like crazy now too

Seems a lot. Cant see how them mods could decrease power by that much.

Anyway bet your chuffed.

Same mate, was expecting a loss in power but nothing like that. But yeah RS done a great job it feels epic now.

Just goes to show, so called upgrades seem to lose power. Gonna get mine on rolling road first. to give me a starting figure.

The before graph and figures only go up to 4.5rpm so it's not really showing a meaningful comparison of before and after.
I can only presume Paul thought it a waste of time or a risk running it hard on the stock map maybe :\

Still 198 is a very good figure or the Clio.

[MENTION=1000]GrumpyTwig[/MENTION] yeah think your right tbh. you can see the dip at 4.5 tho, it was dog s**t to drive
[MENTION=50507]Ryster[/MENTION] yeah they make them as loud/quiet and as frequent or infrequent as you like. Mine bangs like crazy sounds like a AK47