57 plate LIQUID YELLOW R27 GOSPORT/FAREHAM AREA

This is me!!! I thought i was the only R27 around here until i had people phoning me asking if my car had been stolen because they saw a boy driving it! haha. Saw you again last night driving by the speed camera, near on the run garage!... I randomly searched R27 LY Gosport on google and this post came up!

I'm a little scared about how you know who i am Tom!! x

This is me!!! I thought i was the only R27 around here until i had people phoning me asking if my car had been stolen because they saw a boy driving it! haha. Saw you again last night driving by the speed camera, near on the run garage!... I randomly searched R27 LY Gosport on google and this post came up!

All the time we were looking for ly clio we never saw one, now there is 3 in fareham?gosport lol

Nice to see them driving around thou feeds my car geek side :drool:

Haha yea that does sound a little bit wierd. I asked all my mates if they new you and my mate jack said he does! Lol how long av you had yours for?? Iv never seen it untill I picked up mine! Lol x