50 things to do before ur 11

Should have put a poll on to see who had done over 80% by age 11 against age to see how many of the playstation generation had managed to go 'outside' and play by that age

1. Climb a tree- Yes
2. Roll down a really big hill- Yes
3. Camp out in the wild- No
4. Build a den- Yes
5. Skim a stone- Yes
6. Run around in the rain- Yes, I was outside and it rained if that counts
7. Fly a kite- Yes
8. Catch a fish with a net- No
9. Eat an apple straight from a tree- No (im not a tramp)
10. Play conkers- Yes
11. Throw some snow- Yes
12. Hunt for treasure on the beach- Yes
13. Make a mud pie- No
14. Dam a stream- Yes
15. Go sledging- Yes
16. Bury someone in the sand- Yes
17. Set up a snail race- No
18. Balance on a fallen tree- Yes
19. Swing on a rope swing- Yes
20. Make a mud slide- No (Wasnt this no.13, are you trying to F**K WITH ME)
21. Eat blackberries growing in the wild- No (previously mentioned, not a tramp)
22. Take a look inside a tree- Yes
23. Visit an island- Yes
24. Feel like you’re flying in the wind- No
25. Make a grass trumpet- No
26. Hunt for fossils and bones- Yes
27. Watch the sun wake up- Yes
28. Climb a huge hill- Yes
29. Get behind a waterfall- No
30. Feed a bird from your hand- No
31. Hunt for bugs- Yes
32. Find some frogspawn- Yes
33. Catch a butterfly in a net- No
34. Track wild animals- No
35. Discover what’s in a pond- Yes, water and frogspawn apparently
36. Call an owl- No
37. Check out the crazy creatures in a rock pool- Yes (If you mean crab)
38. Bring up a butterfly- No (like rear it from birth??)
39. Catch a crab- Yes
40. Go on a nature walk at night- No (sounds like a peedos chat up line)
41. Plant it, grow it, eat it- No
42. Go wild swimming- No
43. Go rafting- No
44. Light a fire without matches- Yes (Set my shoe on fire with a magnifying glass)
45. Find your way with a map and compass- Yes/No (Tried, was found 4 hours later by adults)
46. Try bouldering- "Dont know what it is lol" - Noddie, snap.
47. Cook on a campfire- No
48. Try abseiling- No
49. Find a geocache- Isnt that like a gun cache?
50. Canoe down a river- No

how about these:

51. Break a bone
52. Let someones tyres down
53. Chap randoms doors and run away
54. Set something on fire with a deodorant can
55. Feed an animal wine gums

Lol a good old game of choppy (chap door runaway) lol got the cup back the day greame all sprayed and colour coded now. When u Gettin rid of the 200

Should have put a poll on to see who had done over 80% by age 11 against age to see how many of the playstation generation had managed to go 'outside' and play by that age

What would you say is the play station age born in the 90's ?

I can say I pretty much done all of them except geo cache, that's not a very 11 year old thing to do as it requires a smart phone and they didn't exist when I was 11, 3310 ftw,

some main ones missed off there though, as mentioned earlier riding a motorbike and also i think kissing a girl is a big one

Iirc girls were icky back then, bring back the commodore Amiga and Atari st, back int day when playing with yer joystick was an innocent way to spend time in front of a tv

What would you say is the play station age born in the 90's ?

I can say I pretty much done all of them except geo cache, that's not a very 11 year old thing to do as it requires a smart phone and they didn't exist when I was 11, 3310 ftw,

some main ones missed off there though, as mentioned earlier riding a motorbike and also i think kissing a girl is a big one

Lol a good old game of choppy (chap door runaway) lol got the cup back the day greame all sprayed and colour coded now. When u Gettin rid of the 200

GF said she saw your car. "i always see a white one like your old blue one about beith". Saw you 3 times the other day apparently, Ive told her to wave lol

I got a call today saying the golf had entered the Uk, so may be sooner than i thought.

Quite appropriate as Felix is 11 on 30/5/12.
Have to get him to work out what we still need get done.

GF said she saw your car. "i always see a white one like your old blue one about beith". Saw you 3 times the other day apparently, Ive told her to wave lol

I got a call today saying the golf had entered the Uk, so may be sooner than i thought.

Lol I've only seen IRS outside ur house not seen it move at all r u looking forward to getting the golf. I've seen the blue one a couple of times but I have no idea who owns it