4+ New Car

Anyone ordered a new car for March ?

Did you order it before 1st Feb ?

Make sure your getting the 4+ package just been told I don't qualify as I ordered 25th Jan !!!!

Been on to Renault Customer Services who are looking at it :worried:

Anyone ordered a new car for March ?

Did you order it before 1st Feb ?

Make sure your getting the 4+ package just been told I don't qualify as I ordered 25th Jan !!!!

Been on to Renault Customer Services who are looking at it :worried:

You know what to do threaten to cancel the order with them and order it elsewhere unless they can sort the deal for you :smile:

Believe me if they want the sale, they'll sort it out :smile:

Yeah I'm happy to pay the £200 extra the car has gone up but I bought it on a 42 month PCP that took me ages to get right, the new offer is over 48 months and I'm being told the payments go up hmmmm.

I work for Peugeot have done for 13 years might just cancel and wait for the 208 GTI if Renault don't sort something.

:thumbup:
Yeah I'm happy to pay the £200 extra the car has gone up but I bought it on a 42 month PCP that took me ages to get right, the new offer is over 48 months and I'm being told the payments go up hmmmm.

I work for Peugeot have done for 13 years might just cancel and wait for the 208 GTI if Renault don't sort something.

That sounds like a better idea

I ordered mine 15th January on a 0% deal, only left a £200 deposit..... Might have to have a word with stealer and see if they will do owt or could re order with another garage

Emailed dealer to see what they have to say, Toyota changed from 3 years free serving or 5 year warranty to both Inbetween me ordering my aygo and it arriving and they honoured it so I think renault should do the same, think if enough people challenge the offer then they will do it so anyone who's ordered need to email them will post email address once I find out who is best to speak to

Yeah thanks we were really looking forward to collecting the clio but it does change things when you paying 17k for a car and someone else is collecting their car and spending half as much as you and getting the 4+ package. I've even offered to pay the price increased price (£200) to be reasonable about it.

Posted on RS Forum but just seem to get smart arse remarks, bet if they bought a car for that much and the deal changed the week after they would feel pi**ed as well.

Decided its in their hands now if they want our business on a car at the end of its life cycle then they sort it otherwise we buy another make...... Simples

Well Toyota did honour it when they changed mid offer, I've put quite a few extra's on mine to get the perfect car which has meant it to be a wait from 15th jan to 30th march so can easily cancel and re order something else if they won't budge, as doubt I will have to wait longer than the 30th march for owt else, I was gonna get a new slk but the Clio put a few more smiles on face when driving it, will just have to all rally at the dealers and kick up enough fuss and we might get it :smile: