2x 200's longbridge / bristol road

storm grey, heading out of birmingham - not far from the queensway and an albi on the bristol road / longbridge train station - i was behind you, along with my mate in his ridiculously loud s14.

storm grey, heading out of birmingham - not far from the queensway and an albi on the bristol road / longbridge train station - i was behind you, along with my mate in his ridiculously loud s14.

Ha HA :smile: yeah that was me by longbridge train station, was on my way to the austin social but missed the turning (due to the roadworks).
Seen you in my rear view miror turn off towards turves green, black wheels (speedlines I presume???).
Seeing another Albi Blue clio makes you realise what a awesome colour it is. :biggrin:

:driveby:

:smile: nah raider wheels - powder coated black. I'd love a set of speedlines but haven't got the money right now, just had my coilovers fitted as well :smile: But yeah i spotted you from about 1/2 a mile away on the bristol road - the rear of the clio stands out that much. Car looks good and I want your recaros :worried: