2nd car?

What would people have as a second car? Good on.fuel and cheap insurance?

Im looking to change the clio for something impractical for daily driving soon as Im fed up with it so want to look what's the sensible option so need options for a second car.

Bora 1.9 diesel is in my mind as I could lower it and decent wheels and it'd look good and return 40+ to the gallon :smile:

I've got a little mk1 1.4 Clio and it cost me £500 and a full tank (£40!) will go 300 miles if your careful. Tax and insurance is friendly too :smile:

It's not the best looking car at 17 years old but it's the RT model so has electric windows, electric/heated mirrors, cd player etc. Very comfortable drive.

Only wanna spend £1500 max though.

The fabia is a quick car! A mapped one keeps up with my car!!!

Clio or focus sounds good to me, only want it for work.

What about a moped? £1 per week in fuel, £12 per year Tax, £24 per year insurance or something daft like that. :thumbup:

I've got an alfa 156 SW (it's an estate) 2.4 diesel.

50MPG if driven like a girl on a run, 40 knocking around. not so cheap on insurance though.

I don't need a car at all in my line of work, but if I needed a second on top of the clio it'd probably be a diesel passat

Mopeds are like fat birds, they're fun to ride until your mates see you :tongueout:
Hahaha, I'll remember that!

1500 budget eh? I'd just get a cheap 1.4 diesel of some sort. Something Clio sized with a 1.4 diesel will eat the miles for a small cost. :smile:

An old VW Polo maybe? :smile:

My second car is a 182...

Probably not the answer you wanted to hear!

Haha that would be great! But no not ideal :worried:

Yeah I was thinking something small and diesel or like a 1.2 petrol. I like the polo idea as i could do a few cosmetic changes and it would be a nice looking daily whilst my toy sits at home :wink:

Haha that would be great! But no not ideal :worried:

Yeah I was thinking something small and diesel or like a 1.2 petrol. I like the polo idea as i could do a few cosmetic changes and it would be a nice looking daily whilst my toy sits at home :wink:

Hmmm, sounds like a plan. Euro look polos FTW. This is making me want one! :worried:

My Clio is my second Car but i have just changed my main car i had a Saab 93 1.9 DTI. great car 150 Bhp not the quickest but great speck for the money and cheap as chips might push the budget a little but i have seen 55 plates sell for just over 2k