220 Trophy - lease or PCP where I can hand back - best deals available

Hiya,

Posted in the payment options thread but no indication of what people are paying for these. Renault site indicates figures of £319 per month with £1500 deposit over 3 years. Is this really the sort of figures for a Trophy?

I can get in a Golf R cheaper or S3 for approx the same.

What are you folk paying?

Cheers,

N.

Deals have gone now by the looks of it. Was 10k miles. 24 months and hand back. Worked out at approx £300 per month for 3 door R. Some good deals on the new cupra 290 it seems.

Looking at a 208 gti by PS at the moment.

Nobody has posted what they're paying for the trophy so presuming no decent deals available.

I've just got a Golf R personal lease @ £280 a month 10,000 miles a year for two years. At the end you just give the keys back.

Edit: this is for an estate in red with dsg.

Best bet actually going into Renault and taking s test drive showing interest and talking the figures with them.. They will know ways to keep prices down..

Best bet actually going into Renault and taking s test drive showing interest and talking the figures with them.. They will know ways to keep prices down..
This was not the experience I had, I went in showing interest then when we talked numbers it was £100 month more on the same deal. I've found dealers don't do or don't want to do a personal lease.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Deals have gone now by the looks of it. Was 10k miles. 24 months and hand back. Worked out at approx £300 per month for 3 door R. Some good deals on the new cupra 290 it seems.

Looking at a 208 gti by PS at the moment.

Nobody has posted what they're paying for the trophy so presuming no decent deals available.
I saw the 208 for about £200 a month the other day.

Where you looking?

This was not the experience I had, I went in showing interest then when we talked numbers it was £100 month more on the same deal. I've found dealers don't do or don't want to do a personal lease.

Yes but personal lease is different too pcp... This is where a lot of dealers are heading now, towards pcp. My dad went in looking at bmws and its all they were trying to push.

Guys, would any one of you be so kind and explain me, what PCP is.
Here in Slovenia, all we have are either loans (bank loans and dealer loan) and personal leases.
Usually personal leases are prefered, because the buyer often gets a better price of the car but interests are a bit higher. All in all it's comparable with a loan and ofcourse more expensive than paying cash.

Basically you put a deposit down for the car, pay a monthly fee which is lower than if you were buying the car, at the end of the period, you have a choice to pay a large balloon payment (which is the remaining value of the car) or to hand the car back, or to use that as a deposit for the next car. The deposit being the difference between the ballon and the value of the car.

Yes but personal lease is different too pcp... This is where a lot of dealers are heading now, towards pcp. My dad went in looking at bmws and its all they were trying to push.
I understand that but if a customer comes in and fully understands the sustenance and knows exactly what they want why waste the customers time and their own trying to seek then something they don't want. That's what annoyed me.

Because that's where they make their money. They're salesman at the end of the day, and are working for no one but themselves - I've been there!

I saw the 208 for about £200 a month the other day.

Where you looking?

[MENTION=53522]moranphoto[/MENTION]

Prices have just gone up on the 208 gti unfortunately. Not sure if this is another impact of Brexit with the pound weakening against the Euro?!

Quotes working out at about £250 per month amortised for 10k miles over 24 months, which is £50 worse than 3-4 weeks ago.

Have you seen a cheaper deal than that on the 208 gti by PS? If so would be very interested.

Going through dealers I can get about 5k off list for an outright purchase, but the PCP options are absolutely shocking.

[MENTION=53522]moranphoto[/MENTION]

Prices have just gone up on the 208 gti unfortunately. Not sure if this is another impact of Brexit with the pound weakening against the Euro?!

Quotes working out at about £250 per month amortised for 10k miles over 24 months, which is £50 worse than 3-4 weeks ago.

Have you seen a cheaper deal than that on the 208 gti by PS? If so would be very interested.

Going through dealers I can get about 5k off list for an outright purchase, but the PCP options are absolutely shocking.
Best I've seen is £242 with the months up front
But £217 if six months up front

If you got the prestige not Peugeot sport it's even less.

https://www.contracthireandleasing....etprices-co-uk-limited/peugeot/208/107492637/

Best I've seen is £242 with the months up front
But £217 if six months up front

If you got the prestige not Peugeot sport it's even less.

https://www.contracthireandleasing....etprices-co-uk-limited/peugeot/208/107492637/

That works out at £273 per month inc. fees. The £242 you quote - is that a different lease you've seen with no upfront?

Yep, been offered the prestige cheaper, but lacks the diff, sharper suspension, quicker rack and fantastic buckets unfortunately.

That works out at £273 per month inc. fees. The £242 you quote - is that a different lease you've seen with no upfront?

Yep, been offered the prestige cheaper, but lacks the diff, sharper suspension, quicker rack and fantastic buckets unfortunately.
I found calling companies and having a chat best

I got my 220 just over 2 months ago, bearing in mine ive got the Trophy seats and the RS Monitor which was in the region of around £2k. I pay 330 a month on PCP with a final payment of 7 I believe it was. Thats with 10k miles a year and the service plan! And still not regretting it after getting rid of the 2010 200!