2015 Photos! Get them in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some amazing photos in this thread! We really need to get a calendar sorted for next year...!

[MENTION=29138]Chris91[/MENTION] what are you using to take photos? As they don't appear to be a mobile phone camera. They look good.

Got a Panasonic lumix tz10.

Atlhough I adjusted the colour on that picture as the lighting was poor (just to bring out the depth of the colours a bit more, look at the trees for example), you can just about see the sun disappearing over the top of the houses at the back.

Racing blue looking edible after a professional detail. They said they put 25 hours into the car, does look like new now but 25 hours? I find it hard spending an hour cleaning. Thankfully such places exist.
20002586535_4f3112aa9b_k.jpg
[/URL]Untitled by Chris McMahon, on Flickr[/IMG]

Racing blue looking edible after a professional detail. They said they put 25 hours into the car, does look like new now but 25 hours? I find it hard spending an hour cleaning. Thankfully such places exist.
20002586535_4f3112aa9b_k.jpg
[/URL]Untitled by Chris McMahon, on Flickr[/IMG]

Holy crap thats close to the red beemer! I spent 6 on mine the other day and did a lot to it, did they fully correct it or something?

that looks ace Chris..what a photo :thumbup:

Which Chris? :innocent:

Yeah mate, full paint correction, 3 stage polish etc. was worth the money, car looks amazing after it. As for the proximity to the Beemer, it's the only way to get the 3 cars up the driveway, recently bought a mint mx5 too. It's a tightly choreographed affair though so don't worry :wink:

[MENTION=52440]chris mcm[/MENTION]...how much was the full correction if you dont mind me asking..

£180, you can go beyond that with the interior and engine bay etc but I just wanted my car tar and swirl free and I'm too lazy to do it myself.

thats decent..thought it would be more expensive..thanks
car looks lovely..mine could do with that too really..

Status
Not open for further replies.