2013 Fiesta ST

Not one dealer near me has one to drive... Very stupid by ford.

My dealer has had 7 cars on order with the intention of using them as demos. However each 1 has sold before they have arrived.

They've now made the decision to keep one and not sell it for the time being. So if you fancy a wee drive up to Glasgow theres an orange one you can have a blast in.

My dealer has had 7 cars on order with the intention of using them as demos. However each 1 has sold before they have arrived.

They've now made the decision to keep one and not sell it for the time being. So if you fancy a wee drive up to Glasgow theres an orange one you can have a blast in.

Same with my dealer mate, they've kept one back now (by putting a ridiculous price on it) so they've got one so people can try it and also so they can put the mountune package on it!

When I asked my salesman about Mountune he had the same level of knowledge on that front as he did with the "What's the EATC option".

No fudging idea lol.

Just had a phone call from a salesman at Ford

convenience pack now available which includes keyless entry and power fold mirrors for £300.

cruise control £150

Auto lights n wipers £150 IIRC

Yup. Read bout this on FSTOC the last couple of days.

Nice to haves yes, but enough to make me cancel my order and start the process again? No!

I would lol

I'd rather go through a couple months delay than regretting not having a fully spec'd car myself.

Keyless entry? Not a fan of it on Emma's car. Keyless go is handy though (Standard ST option). I find auto lights and wipers never come on early enough or too early (In the case of the wipers). Cruise control? Roads are always too busy to use it.

The only one I'd like is the folding mirrors tbh.

Personally I love keyless entry and wouldn't order a new car without it now, cruise is pretty handy too for me, I used it loads just last week going to the Nurburgring.
Folding mirrors and auto wipers n lights I could do without.

I still cannot decide what to do car wise, but this Fiesta is getting more tempting.

I still cant get over the fact that two of this forums heavily modified track going clio owners have chopped in for a standard ST/RS.

To have spent that sort of money that you two did on track related performance upgrades must have ment you were into pushing a car as far as it can go on track...but now you're both in civilised motors?

Why the change? Was the 200 uncivilised to live with day to day? Too much to run? Fed up of feeling the need to mess with it?

It becomes a need to keep changing things for some people when theyre in their 20s, I was as bad at that age!

The need to keep swapping and changing gets less as you get older - cars, houses, women, socks and then underwear.....

I had a number of reasons to move on

1. My attention span is rubbish. 2.5 years in the same car is way to long for me
2. after driving the EDC i really liked it
3. tunig potential of the Turbo
4. step up in spec
5. 4 years of warranty again
6. 5 doors is handy for Leo
7. lower road tax
8. higher MPG
9. i guess its always nice having something new

I want a change....but....what with wanting to save for a house, the only likely vehicle will be dirt cheap and run on that horrible dirty smelly stuff :'(

Similar Thread Suggestions