2013 Fiesta ST

Hopefully they can do that for you, they should be able to as surely the customer
comes first before a dealership?!!

Fingers crossed.

Though any delays to help me save for some goodies from Mountune. Their Alcon 4 pots and intercooler (In black obviously) look sexual.

Fingers crossed.

Though any delays to help me save for some goodies from Mountune. Their Alcon 4 pots and intercooler (In black obviously) look sexual.

What date have you been told you would get delivery? I had one ordered (Molten Orange no optional extras) and it got pushed back till end of October but another molten orange came up with every optional extra and the told me i could have that for £500 extra and get it 3rd of september! Thought that was a very good deal.

The car I ordered on Thursday night has a build date of 28th August. That would therefore mean I'd get it at some point in September.

No word back yet on the dealer swap as yet?

i know how you feel mate

mine goes on sunday and i just have to sit n wait for my new one

So they have found me a car with my spec and said he could probably have it for the 1st September (New reg plate date) for me which is earlier than I had previously expected. However, I'm transferring my CL10 plate from my Clio 200 to my Emma's Clio 4 and this can take upto 8 weeks (Worst case scenario) so looks like we'll be at the mercy of the DVLA to pic our new ST up.

Normal turn around for changing plates is 2 weeks

Excellent.

They did say though that it takes a little longer for them to send out the V5 docs. Also the 200 has never had a reg but for CL10 EMS so thath has to get asigned a completely new reg.

Mine on track on last weekend...it felt good, really good...

[video=youtube_share;W-ERyHOoi-M]http://youtu.be/W-ERyHOoi-M[/video]

Similar Thread Suggestions