200t spec

Picked up my new 200t this evening and I must say I am impressed so far. Naturally I had rush hour traffic home so it was nice just to sit in automatic and enjoy the environment I was in. It feels more refined yet I know has the potential to play as hard as my old 200. Yes its probably not as raw. Critics have questioned the direction it has gone in. I for one am perfectly suited to this motor. I'm getting older and want to feel comfy. I loved my 200 but the wobble of my moobs and belly fat served as a reminder I was getting on and time for a change. Glad I did. Can't wait for the weeks and a ruddy good blast all be it conservative until engine driven in. I'll get some pics up soon

I work for Renault - I would get this;

200 EDC LUX with Cup chassis. Leather with Heated seats, Parking Camera and Sensors, and colour is up to you; personally LY or GW

as above in black with R-link and monitor V2 (still waiting 7 months after ordering it) roll on December

Very nice brave man going for Black

Thanks nutnutwelshman. There were 3 lined up together. Yellow, Silver and Black. It was actually the black that looked best to me in flesh, plus to LY £ssss didn't justify the cost. I also thought the red trim interior clashed with the yellow.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1