200t owners, try this NOW...

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. Just spent a couple of hours cleaning the inside the car and had rear seats down, parcel shelf and the floor tray of the boot out.
I've just been out for a quick tonk and my word what a noise it makes without all the sound deadening and seats/parcel shelf in the way.
Makes a mega whooshing sound you just don't hear normally amongst other noises. Especially in Race.
Lets be honest the engine isn't the best sounding but I always thought the exhaust note was great, this just turns up the wick a bit more.
And it's FREE!

I tried this yesterday I'm waiting for my exhaust to be fitted so it's all in there ready to go! You can hear hear that whoosh noise a lot more now, though only really when about 5k rpm upwards! The same feel as I got from my r53 mini gp!

Having moved house recently I removed the rear seats and carpet. I also have the centre silencer removed. The boot liner hasn't gone back in :lol:

I too tried this. Man, what a differenc, could not believe my ears. Had a buddy with me and he said it was awesome. Also drove my father, he liked it alot. Girlfriend not so much though :smiley:

Thanks a lot mate you just cost me about £15 in petrol driving backwards and forward :lol:

Sounds brilliant!

Need to try this, shame I forked out like £30 on a Renault boot liner before reading this topic lol....