200's

Right im a little out of place in the 200 section here so I'll keep it brief :wink:..

The In-law is looking at trading in his 225meg so he's been looking at both 250's and 200's but he's starting to sway towards the latter (he doesn't need a big car these days).

So I thought I'd post up and see if there is anything to look for when buying a new 200? Also any good offers around?

Looking just for information on things like the Renault Monitor (what does it do?) and what options people think are a must.

For me it would be a FF with Cup pack and Recaro's (like mine :smiley:)

Oh yeah picks are always nice, I know he's looking at Storm Grey aswell :001_wub:

What about used? There'll be minimal depreciation and you can avoid a 3-4 month wait.

Last edited:
Jamie at Harratts Wakefield would be my first call. Storm Grey has to be seen I think. I personally wouldn't want it. Recaros would be the wear issue. If you can afford them get them in leather ;-)

Must options - speedlines, Bluetooth stereo, cup chassis, a spoiler (either GT or Cup)

Yeah Roy, Jamie seems like a nice guy I spoke to him when I was looking for my 197 . Unfortunately even after dropping nearly 2k on the one they had in he still couldn't match what I got mine for. He did let me rag the tits off two 197s though to make my mind up on the cup pack lol.

If you spec the bluetooth/USB, the monitor pack is only £120 more.

If you spec the recaros, the yellow ID interior pack is only around £30 more or £30 less if you go off what the RS website options list says :wink: lol

No but he's did me an amazing deal, gave me 2 lots of hospitality tickets to btcc and wsr.

It's good being one of his customers.

Its nice to see someone getting goes service from Renault, shame the after-sales isn't up to much.

On an unrelated note has anyone on here got the Renault Monitor and what do they think of it??