200 Xenon group buy?

Ok, think we need to get this thread back on track.

This thread is about buying projector headlight units and xenon units and not using them in the standard lights.

Also just want to add if you do fit them, then please just make sure you adjust the level to compensate for added weight and keep the lenses clean.

Copy and past the list:

1. Brown Bear

Worked well in my 197. I fitted 5000k bulbs as i think 6k are a bit too blue for my liking

DSC04404.jpg

DSC04396.jpg

I retro fitted the washers as i got the bits at cost. You'd never have known imo

Worked well in my 197. I fitted 5000k bulbs as i think 6k are a bit too blue for my liking

DSC04404.jpg

DSC04396.jpg

I retro fitted the washers as i got the bits at cost. You'd never have known imo

Looks good mate, Like you said you'd never know,

Here's mine from the factory,

foleysstuff007.gif

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in this? Without discount, I can source the projector headlight units (below) and xenon units (6k) for approx £350 ( the headlight units alone are more than that direct from Renault)
Photo080-1.gif

Which would give the same style set-up as Da has one his 200
59.jpg

I've had a brief chat with the supplier, and they'd want numbers before commiting to a discount, but I'd be hoping for 10% off (so £320ish).

I think it's important that interest people realise they are a faff to fit (bumper off job), so don't bother putting your name down if that's an issue.

If you're interested stick your name down, and I'll get back to the supplier with numbers end of next week

1. Brown bear

How you doing mate. I'm just looking for a set of projectors, already got hids. Any info appreciated.

Last edited:
I replied in the thread on CS Warren.. Can you just get me the HIDs? If so, how much and will they have warranty?

I was very interested in the group buy as the 200 lights are pants. I know there has been a lot of stupid coments about HIDs being illegal but having just checked the VOSA 2011 regs on MOTs there is going to be a requirement for the tester to make sure no HID kits or aftermarket lights have been fitted. Just a heads up thats all as the police are also cracking down on it.

As already stated....its illegal to have xenons without self leveling and washers. How come xenons weren't even an option. Im guessing Renault didn't want to spend the money on developing and fitting integrated washers, like on the Meg. I know I said it before but what with using the existing wings and bonnet, the wing not lining up with bumper\headlight, the facelift (in my opinion) was a bit rushed to ensure the clio had the new corporate look....

Last edited: