200 Scorpion Exhaust on a 197

Just wondering if a 200 Scorpion non-res cat back exhaust would fit on a 197? Would I just need to buy some tailpipes?

Just wondering if a 200 Scorpion non-res cat back exhaust would fit on a 197? Would I just need to buy some tailpipes?

It will fit as its the same system. The price difference between the 200 and 197 systems is essentially the tailpipes. The Scorpion ones are of very high quality and come embossed with the Scorpion logo. You could save a bit of cash by getting your tips off eBay. Several of our customers have done this.

Check them out on our website: http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?46063-200-Scorpion-Exhaust-on-a-197

from now until Christmas we are giving away a free set of TPI bolt covers with every Scorpion system purchased by forum members.

[MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION]; would you be able to give me the diameter of the end pipes on the 200 system so I can order some tailpipes.

Thank you i didn't know if that was just the size of the main pipe and the tail pipes were different but clearly not :thumbup1:

Thank you i didn't know if that was just the size of the main pipe and the tail pipes were different but clearly not :thumbup1:

Thats the outer diameter of pipe leaving the back box. As long as the connecting part of the tailpipe is for that fitment you'll be OK. For the tailpipe exit you can go as large as 80mm but you'll find most of them are around 70mm.

Head along to your local Powerflow exhaust dealer and see what they can do for you..that's where I got the tips for my Akra from.