200 Rear diffuser

Hi guys i am looking into getting the rear diffuser of my 200 reproduced so people with 197's can have the nice look of the exhausts on show instead of underneath.If theres enough interest will get them done, the quality of work is 100%.:thumbsup:

What will they be made of and ruff price.?
Would you be supplying them with exhaust trims(internal and external).?

What will they be made of and ruff price.?
Would you be supplying them with exhaust trims(internal and external).?

Jase,

They will be made of fibre glass and will see about getting them done in carbon fibre but when in carbon prices rocket as the price of carbon these days is so exspensive. As for price i will have a closer look at the diffuser to whats involved and speak to my metal blokes about fabrication and will let you know.Will try and keep price down as much as possible and quality is the best othawise i wouldnt do it, dont accept sh... .

Jase,

They will be made of fibre glass and will see about getting them done in carbon fibre but when in carbon prices rocket as the price of carbon these days is so exspensive. As for price i will have a closer look at the diffuser to whats involved and speak to my metal blokes about fabrication and will let you know.Will try and keep price down as much as possible and quality is the best othawise i wouldnt do it, dont accept sh... .

would take yours off first to have a look as there is more to them than youd think.(things like the bolt holes for the internal exhaust trim just for starters)
ive got a 200 diffuser on my 197 so dont need one but just checking you know what your getting into.
streamline carbon are doing a carbon 200 diffuser.

jase have u seen the price of SC's £799 is that astro or is it me?

I am interested if the price is right.

But something tells me there is a lot more to it than you first think.

Im interested but all depends on price. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Also interested based on the price and finish - when I had mine sprayed the chap at the bodyshop said he knew a company that could replicate 197 diffusers in fiberglass for a couple hundred tops?

Also interested based on the price and finish - when I had mine sprayed the chap at the bodyshop said he knew a company that could replicate 197 diffusers in fiberglass for a couple hundred tops?

It all depends on quality for what you pay though. Cheaper is normally rubbish quality.

Ok then everyone i will get on it tommorrow and let you all know on pricing etc.

Is there anything else people would like for there 197 of the 200 or any parts producing at all.:thumbup:

Ok then everyone i will get on it tommorrow and let you all know on pricing etc.

Is there anything else people would like for there 197 of the 200 or any parts producing at all.:thumbup:

Yes please.

Front splitter :jase:

Im interested to, but of course depends on price. Nothing that breaks the bank

1. chappo
2. jam1991
3. Woody's197
4. Matt197
5. MikeLYR27
6. mradam87
7. Jonesy
8. Will197

main problem you will have on both is doing the clips as fibreglass isnt flexible and the clips need to be.

main problem you will have on both is doing the clips as fibreglass isnt flexible and the clips need to be.

This is why im going to get the bumper of and see what is to be done to make it work (anything can be made and fit properly) as im taking it to metal fabricators and getting prices on the metal work that needs to be done. Im quite sure i can get it made just gotta wait and see and will keep you guys informed.