200 rear defuser ?

they will want your diffuser so they can nick the heatshield. It is kind of an exchange. Then you get a full carbon diffuser complete with heatshield in return. Dont know if you get the old diffuser back aswell.

they will want your diffuser so they can nick the heatshield. It is kind of an exchange. Then you get a full carbon diffuser complete with heatshield in return. Dont know if you get the old diffuser back aswell.

ha ok

cheers for that Adrian.

They use your heatshield and fit it into their cf diffuser before fitting it to your car. I have one and it's mint!!!!!!!! Check my photobucket. My username is mattbarnes. You keep your plastic diffuser.

but in reality, won't the new smaller diffuser, give less downforce ? i knwo the rear diffuser is supposed to work at 80mph, but if you make it smaller like renault done, wont it just loose the downforce, and airflow from under the car, and the cup racers, they don't really need the rear diffuser as they have the top spoiler. like other person said they have made all the clio cup ones look like clio 200 models by just swapping the parts, as a sales gimic i reckon

new diffuser isnt any smaller. point is it keeps an area that is normally a big void flush by having the diffuser. its a big piece of plastic, about 70cms+ under the car, just smooths the under tray.

Tis expensive but i like mine :d

IMG_3893.jpg

IMG_516816JPG.jpg

IMG_517220JPG.jpg

Yeah I know what you mean but the benefit ( not that there really is one ) is the fact that it makes a smooth underpan rather than the fins etc. They have very little real benefit as the car doesn't sit low enough to the ground to benefit from ground effects dynamics but hey it looks good and looks even better in carbon LOL