200 rear defuser ?

200 rear diffuser ?

does the new 200 rear diffuser fit straight onto the rear of a 197, ?

if it does a part number would be great as well,

thanks.

Craig.

Last edited:
i agree that £600 aint cheap is it lol,

do they need spraying at all ?, or do they come ready straight out the box. because if they are £600 and then spraying and fitting on top then FORGET that.

but do they fit ?

They are around £600, come unsprayed (apparently), and I think they fit straight in.

You might aswell just get a CF diffuser!

They are around £600, come unsprayed (apparently), and I think they fit straight in.

You might aswell just get a CF diffuser!

are the C/F one,s £680 real C/F, or do they take your old diffuser and C/F wrap that ?

i do like the look of them tbh, ( good idea ).

Asked about this while my car was in for a service - they said it does fit straight on, but they wont just be giving them out at the moment. they are wanting 197 owners to trade up rather than buy the best bits, which you can understand.

Asked about this while my car was in for a service - they said it does fit straight on, but they wont just be giving them out at the moment. they are wanting 197 owners to trade up rather than buy the best bits, which you can understand.

cheers mate,

i cant see them not selling me one tho just cause i dont own a 200 ? ( can they ).

dont think they sell that many at £600 a throw lol.

maybe the C/F route is the way then.

Yeah thats what i thought at the time, there cant be too many people wanting to make the change so you would have thought they would of gone ahead with it.

I would hope they cant straight refuse it, the guy did say they wont be doing it 'at the moment' so i was thinking it would be something they are happy with in the future.

I might just have awkward dealers though!

Got to say that the c/f diffuser looks the business, if only you could get both....

I say you just find a friend with a 200 get him to take his diffuser off go to renault and say someone stole it and get another LOLOL

lol yeah problem solved! i can just see it now, a load of 200's driving around with the rear bumpers missing

I've always wondered this too, they must be pretty compatible with the 197's as all the cup racers had front and rear ends changed to look like 200's.

What about the exhausts tho, I assume the tailpipes would need to be longer to reach the new moulded sections in the diffuser?

don't qoute me on this but i think its the same/very similar (i.e. square cut not slash) exhaust. the 200 has larger diameter outlets by a good inch and im pretty sure they are attached to the bumper too, its all for looks

don't qoute me on this but i think its the same/very similar (i.e. square cut not slash) exhaust. the 200 has larger diameter outlets by a good inch and im pretty sure they are attached to the bumper too, its all for looks

im sure of this as well,

the exhaust looks bigger on the 200 but thats just the surrounds attached to the bumper

quite clever tbh.

Streamline Carbon make the full carbon one. Not a wrap of your existing one, fully blown proper stuff. Expensive especially as you dont actually see that much of it, and if you get shunted up the rear you will want to cry

Streamline Carbon make the full carbon one. Not a wrap of your existing one, fully blown proper stuff. Expensive especially as you dont actually see that much of it, and if you get shunted up the rear you will want to cry

so it is a full on carbon jobby then,

so they dont need my old diffuser at all ?

yes like you say tho how wounded would you be to get a shunt up the backside,