200.net "must have" mods.

You said above:

"I did the group buy on the Stainless bonnet catches: custom making over 20 perhaps and posting to the folks on here.

I believe I have one....perhaps two at work - if you want one."

I'm confused now. Lol.

Sorry - I can see why now !

The joys of replying quickly on a phone without paying attention or thinking.....

I only made the alarm plunger bracket holders that sits on the right hand side of the car standing in front : near the passenger headlight.

The one that is black as standard and gets corroded as hell with water egress....

Sorry - I can see why now !

The joys of replying quickly on a phone without paying attention or thinking.....

I only made the alarm plunger bracket holders that sits on the right hand side of the car standing in front : near the passenger headlight.

The one that is black as standard and gets corroded as hell with water egress....

Ah yeah, that's what I thought you meant. Nice one.

Yup, mine looks like a sausage roll now. Flaky as.

Ouch. It's got a HUGE standing runoff area too, he must have entered it at Mach 3!

I ran out of talent there in between the 2 apexes in my Focus RS track car a few years back you can take it pretty quick and i got no warning when the tail flipped round it just went, but like you say plenty of run off pretty unlucky to get into a wreck there.

I ran out of talent there in between the 2 apexes in my Focus RS track car a few years back you can take it pretty quick and i got no warning when the tail flipped round it just went, but like you say plenty of run off pretty unlucky to get into a wreck there.

#neverlift

:sunglasses:

Quite cumboursome in the bends then RS's....