200 KTR cat back exhaust

Ive got one mate, only one slight problem with mine which is that its rattling on the exhaust tips in the diffuser, sounds epic though, pops and bangs when you give it some :smile:

I cant comment on the Mk3 systems, but i did notice the Mk2 KTEC exhaust was actually rather heavy which i was disappointed with so i think i will avoid them this time around and try Miltek/JP.

I have one sounds mental but again hit a bump and the caps rattle like a bitch, seen a miltek system on ere for sale should maybe get it?

they do sound great but by look of things they could be a prob with the tips in the 200 defuser,could this be down to poor fitter or a design fault?

I have one on mine, find it a bit boomy on long runs, does sound good when you open it up though.

did have it rattle on diffuser after it had gone through a few heat cycles, but loosened it up and re-aligned it and been okay since.

Yeh it is hard work on a long journey, I'm going to sort myn out soon and adjust it, but its cold out there at the minute