200 Has Gone

Yesterday was my last drive in the 200, as I watched it drive off into the distance...brilliantly the Nationwide in Lichfield had closed down without my knowledge so I was walking round with a giant wad of cash until this morning! All nice and safe in the bank now...Following some advice on here and other forums I have chosen a diesel...capable of 80MPG but still 110BHP should be cheap yet still a little bit fun. I'll miss the Clio don't get me wrong, but with the world the way it is at the minute they unforuntately have no real place. Although it'll always have a place in my heart. So anyway I'm leasing from the council (so includes my insurance, tax, servicing, breakdown, wear and tear) basically I just add fuel and it's a bargain. Am getting a DS3 1.6HDi 110 DSport, White, Black Roof, Grey Interior and Black Wheels...Now I've got impatient and just want it now. I'll pop on now and again to see how everyone is maybe say a quick hello. But I guess this is mainly a goodbye to you all, and to the car which give me two years of happiness...

For those who are wandering why I've got rid:

For years the battle between car and house, the car always won...but with turning 25 and settling down the house has finally won the battle and the Clio was just too expensive...I've had 7 cars in 6 years all less than 2 years old (most new!) And running the Clio at 20k+ a year was just too much.

Take care everyone and hopefully see you around soon. Who know's, if this carries on I may see some of you on ds3club one day :wink:...as I know a few people on here ventured from Fiesta STOC like I did...

well done mate needs must and all that I've recently bought a house but renewed my insurance before I got the house i'm waiting to see what happens come renewal time... good luck with the DS3 :smile:

Me too.

Just transferring the plate and should get it next week.

New-Citroen-DS3-Hatchback-Special-Edition-1.6-HDi-Black-3dr.jpg

Will miss the handling of the 200 but not the £60 a week fuel bill :smile:

mine went today

in retrospect i should have bought a 5 door focus ST and i wouldnt have had to sell up but never mind

the clio was good fun for the time i had it but there is always that nagging thought in the back of your mind... whens it going to break?

enjoy the new car