200 f1

True - but id like to think someone has a look into what they are buying and finds out an F1 200 doesnt exist.

He may not actually know himself and has just taken the car in part x like that?

Possibly, but to me the responsibility lies with the seller to research and advertise correctly.

I actually like the f1 stickers on the 200 though...not that I'd do it to mine but they look alright!

Possibly, but to me the responsibility lies with the seller to research and advertise correctly.

I actually like the f1 stickers on the 200 though...not that I'd do it to mine but they look alright!

Yeah thats true, but I find even Renault dealers themselves dont know much. Was at one last weekend and after mentioning a 265 Trophy a number of times he though i was talking about a clio lol

yeah me too i like them, but i just wouldnt stick them on if the car wasnt actually a R27

Yeah thats true, but I find even Renault dealers themselves dont know much. Was at one last weekend and after mentioning a 265 Trophy a number of times he though i was talking about a clio lol

yeah me too i like them, but i just wouldnt stick them on if the car wasnt actually a R27

Good point! I had one Renault dealer tell me the 200 has 24 month/24000 mile service intervals.

Good point! I had one Renault dealer tell me the 200 has 24 month/24000 mile service intervals.
lol

When i was selling the 200 i had one say "oh i like the grey parts and red calipers, did you do those yourself"... :foxspeed:

No..its call the anthracite pack and cup pack...tard.