200 cup for sale

On Autotrader is a Black 200 cup, 09 model with 42k on the clock for 7995. Its at Lookers in Colchester. This sounds suspiciously cheap. Anyone know anything about it? Very curious.

it does seem too cheap but it looks as if it has no options added so is very base spec. Higher mileage then most too. Can pick up a 197/R27 with less mileage and more options for a little under/around that price.
Maybe the dealer is aware of that fact?

what are: 'Guide me home' headlamps ?!?!?!?

Does seem a touch cheap. But then its nearly 3 years old, has slightly higher than 12k a year 'average' milage, etc.

So maybe the dealer just wants it shifted?!

guide me home = when you turn the car off, flick the lights and they stay on for a set time after the car is locked up to see you into the house.

Cat C or D. Been on another post on here....

Clearly says its had to have a VIC check, means its been written off and repaired. I think we discussed it on here a few days back. Still, if its been repaired to a good standard, it could be a bargain.

FAIL for me, must look harder first haha!

I suppose it depends if those photos were before or after the repair too, likely to be before I would guess, very mis-leading. I would imagine the OP's black 200 is the same then?

Other one just looks high mileage. I think Lookers Chester are pretty reliable, if they knew it wasnt a clear car, then would definitely advertise the fact it had been accident damaged/repaired.

Clearly says its had to have a VIC check, means its been written off and repaired. I think we discussed it on here a few days back. Still, if its been repaired to a good standard, it could be a bargain.

Repaired to a good standard???? LOL

It has a 197 wing mirror on the driver side.

Cat C or D. Been on another post on here....

If it's had to have a VIC check it will have been a cat C, they check it before you can get the V5 (log book) then it will have this info on the V5.

If it's a cat D the log book does not allways go back to swansea, if it does you just apply for the V5 (£25) but there is no mention of an insurance write off on there after a cat D.