200: 200 Cup Alloys to Bola?

CM200

Paid Member
Hey all really trying to get some of these;

As replacement for my cup alloys. Is it a straight swap or is some work required? I figure they must be a fairly straight forward swap as they seem to be a popular choice.
However I can’t deny how nice the car looks with them on.

Using will they fit I checked both ET45/40
23mm & 28mm. I’m thinking 45 as it’s about half a centimetre less poke.

my only concern is A. The fitting if I need any adapters etc B. Tyre rub.

Again according to the site no arch gap loss. Don’t expect any as I haven’t lowered it at all. However I’d like to hear from personal experience!

hope you’re all doing well, looking after yourselves!

I’ll have to admit I’m not a fan..
you’ll want a ET45 fitment ideally. Whilst they should manufacture them in a 5x108 bolt pattern to suit the Clio the centre bore will be the issue.. you may have to fit a spigot ring to them but aside that should be fine..

Reactions: CM200
I’ll have to admit I’m not a fan..
you’ll want a ET45 fitment ideally. Whilst they should manufacture them in a 5x108 bolt pattern to suit the Clio the centre bore will be the issue.. you may have to fit a spigot ring to them but aside that should be fine..

Thanks for the info!

Ah thanks for the honesty! I’ll continue to look around but in honesty I recently saw a Blue 200 with these or similar on and I fell for them! I’ll admit it :wink:

unfortunately didn’t get the chance to ask the owner as he was driving and I was on foot...maybe I should of waved him down!

Alas I will continue the look around to see if I find anything else, but thank you guys and thank you for sharing your opinions!

Et45 with an 8inch-wide wheel is the most you'd want to go. And as said make sure the centre bore fits the clio, or spigot rings are supplied.

From these pics, I actually quite like them, in anthracite I think they'd suit a silver car.

@CM200 have a look in this thread for options:

Et45 with an 8inch-wide wheel is the most you'd want to go. And as said make sure the centre bore fits the clio, or spigot rings are supplied.

From these pics, I actually quite like them, in anthracite I think they'd suit a silver car.

I was actually hoping I could get them in Anthracite or get them sprayed once purchased as my current cups are anthracite and I don’t think I’d go a different colour. Especially with my rear diffuser being anthracite.

thanks for the info man! Hope you’re all doing well.

Reactions: Sean197
I'm a bit torn on these. I really like the design of the wheels, as they are very similar to the old style Compomotive five spokes, but I am not totally convinced they suit the shape of the 197/200.

Ultimately though, wheels are totally subjective, so if you like them, go for it! Provided you can get spigot rings if the centre bore is a bit off, they'll be fine.