200 ----> 197 cruise control switch

K.dough11

Paid Member
Hi, has anyone moved the switch away from the handbrake, as located on 200's?

I believe 197's have them next to traction control which would be much preferred...

Any ideas welcome.

Thanks, K.

You don't want it there its a bit of a reach to get it and there is too many switches hard to find the right one especially at night probably why they moved it in the first place.

You don't want it there its a bit of a reach to get it and there is too many switches hard to find the right one especially at night probably why they moved it in the first place.

But I DO want it there! Haha. You only need to use it occasionally, is not like an indicator.

Interior being stripped back so can't stay where it is.

There is a switch space to the left of the steering column Ha-ha or are you going to use it to keep your average lap time up around Silverstone the loom might not reach the other side of the steering wheel.

There is a switch space to the left of the steering column Ha-ha or are you going to use it to keep your average lap time up around Silverstone the loom might not reach the other side of the steering wheel.

Do you know if it's a simple switch swap then? That would be a better place in fairness as it would keep it separate from traction etc...

Consistency is key on track so I guess with cruise control on and the weight saved from stripping increasing my fuel economy I'm onto a winning formula. :track: