1White and 1 Black

...White Cup with Cup Spoiler (S999JLP...or SLP) in Iron Bridge and later a Black 197 in Much Wenlock....big wave!

Wooohooo! The black one in Much Wenlock was me :smile: This was Sunday middayish ?

I saw a White 200 flash and wave when I was driving through much Wenlock, was that you ?

....it was me.....not white though....Storm Grey....although it does look white in bright sun shine

Ah right ok! yeah you were driving into the sun as you were coming towards me.

Always good to get acknowledged by another owner :smile:
A bit far away from Bristol arnt you.... ?

...we had a weekend away in Bishop's Castle....drove over the Long Mynd....spectacular, if a little hairy at some points....also went up to Iron Bridge for a look around.....is good to see a fellow member of this site about....

Oh Nice one. I live right next to Ironbridge, my local is in Ironbridge, 10 min walk from my house, great fun in the summer, and winter come to think of it.

Small world..but I was coming back from the long Mynd when I saw you, the missus and i do a spot of hiking and get a bit fresh air when we can, helps that the road on the way there is good fun to :thumbup1:

Ive taken a few snaps of the 197 up on there before to, no doubt you will recognize the scenery....

DSC08282edit.jpg

4021716947_2c656bb5d5.jpg

4022488326_0cb0af2781.jpg

DSC08228edit.jpg

Last edited:
Nice one, looks lovely! nothing wrong being proud of your car :smile: My missus is quite used to it now, although I need to take equal amounts of photos of her for the peace to be kept.