197 yes or no?

Heyup I have a little yellow and carbon fetish ATM just want to know what our guys think

As I have just been ripped to bits on cliosport.net lol

Do I keep it as it is

804fe5db.gif

Or do I make the yellow blend in more

fd44c47fb5f4154e0992945907a3e056.gif
c86faaf43c1497b8cfc9e36e5d6aff6c.gif
2b6a1e50d2e0f5cd50dee6ce4095b35b.gif

Or do I just get them all done in carbon?

its a no from me mate sorry,strong believer of less is more,stealth look featuring carbon bits to replace the yellow would look so much more classy

Wouldn't worry what Cliosport say, if you don't run turinis then you're not I'm the fold unfortunately.

I like the mirror caps but not a fan of the bullets or badges...

imo mate, make the front and rear diamond black, leave the ren badge yellow and get yourself a cup spoiler with the yellow wrighting underneath and leave it at that!

Different and like it:thumbup1:I've said it many times it's your car you pay for it and if your happy that's all that maters V them:smile:

Thanks for the advise guys it's just a photo shop ATM only the mirrors are yellow,
And I'm stuck with what spoiler to get the cup spoiler or the Ktec stealth.
But I do like your idea Newman90

I like the door mirrors but not over keen on the badges being yellow. Quite like newman90s idea with the spoiler or you could get an all yellow spoiler. Yellow & black go nicely together :smiley:

I like the door mirrors but not over keen on the badges being yellow. Quite like newman90s idea with the spoiler or you could get an all yellow spoiler. Yellow & black go nicely together :smiley:

The badges are just photo shopped I was just trying to blend the mirrors in lol
I have to many ideas I just don't know Whitch route to take,
Ktec spoiler or cup spoiler, jase splitter or the areo one to many choices lol

Also if u go with the aero splitter it has Renault sport engraved into the front which u could have in yellow would look brill

I quite like it with the yellow badges and mirrors, I don't think it's to over the top like that, any more yellow and it would be.

And why are you on cliosport?? They're all a load of school boy lemmings on there!

I quite like it with the yellow badges and mirrors, I don't think it's to over the top like that, any more yellow and it would be.

And why are you on cliosport?? They're all a load of school boy lemmings on there!

Haha it was for when I had a no sport mk3 and before I new of this forum

Not sure on the Bullets but I like the Mirrors and I think if you're going with the black/yellow theme then you need to do the Calipers too.

In a perfect world, you'd ask Mr.F very nicely to make you some Kevlar parts as they're a yellow weave anyway. :wink:

And anyway, we all know...

The opinion of a random Cow in a field >>> The opinion of generic Cliosport idiots :tongueout: :smiley: :tongueout:

Not sure on the Bullets but I like the Mirrors and I think if you're going with the black/yellow theme then you need to do the Calipers too.

In a perfect world, you'd ask Mr.F very nicely to make you some Kevlar parts as they're a yellow weave anyway. :wink:

And anyway, we all know...

The opinion of a random Cow in a field >>> The opinion of generic Cliosport idiots :tongueout: :smiley: :tongueout:

I may have to prop mr.f a pm it sounds good
I also agree I like the mirrors but not the rest I need to get the bremos done tho if I keep the yellow going

He'll be able to sort you some Kevlar surrounds for the exhaust on the diffuser too, they do look mean. :wink: