197 yes or no?

I reckon you get the calipers in yellow, and paint the bullets and side indicators black and then remove the Renault Sport from the rear.

I like the first pic with the mirrors but after that it starts getting a bit too much.

Don't listen to these lot josh. I've got yellow plastered all over my car and everyone tells me they love it.

So i guess they're lying to my face lol

Don't listen to these lot josh. I've got yellow plastered all over my car and everyone tells me they love it.

So i guess they're lying to my face lol
Haha I love yours car looks ace it's good to be different :wink: any updates on the splitter?
Your car just enjoy it as for CS well less said the better????????
I agree I have took abit of a dislike to it since getting my 197 the slate it but they have old Clio sports still nice cars but no as nice as a 197
Not my cup of tea, but its you're car and if you are happy with it, then thats all that matters.

it's abit marmite I think it will look better with just the mirrors and the brembos in yellow

Calipers in yellow :jase:

If you find a good route to makin this happen let me know mate, I'd love a professional finish with the smooth brembo-y-ness intact!